Current Release: v3.03.849
Release Date: September 2015
Newest Features in this Release
- Improved connect/disconnect process and thread management to further improve stability
- Added a configurable channel start delay to stagger the startup of channels
- Improved SOE Queue interface to allow applications to capture Sequence of Events data from the SCADA Data Gateway
- Added change event detection in equations to allow equations defined in the SCADA Data Gateway to be triggered based on input values changing
- Enhanced shutdown performance for large gateway configurations
- Added new OPC Alarms and Events options
- Added full stack addressing for IEC 61850 and IEC 60870-6 (ICCP/TASE.2) for 7 layer stack address filtering and to allow multiple servers to use one port
- Improved mapping support for IEC 61850 and IEC 60870-6 (ICCP/TASE.2) including better support of controls
- Added support for Normalized Fixed Point ASDU Types MMENA and CSENA in IEC 60870-5-101 and -104
Key Additions to Recent Releases v3.03.782
- InSight/OPC viewer application now included with SCADA Data Gateway: v3.03.729
- InSight allows users to create custom displays for data visualization
- OPC viewer acts as an OPC Client to acces OPC Server data
- Performance improvements and new INI parameters for OPC Server
- Added IEC 62351 security for IEC 61850 Servers and Clients
- Additional improvements to thread pool management for improved performance
- Performance improvements for ODBC
- Added the ability for pre-filter diagnostics for performance improvements
- Added additional "ift" (if-then) equation
- Fixed miscellaneous point mappings
- Performance improvements when using numerous IEC 61850 Clients
- Added a thread pool to distribute load to multiple threads and improve utilization of multi-core processors v3.01.673
-Added support for Dynamic Data Sets with array indexes
-Optimized memory allocation further to improve the stability and robustness of the Gateway
-Improved startup time and re-connect times for many protocols and scenarios that the Gateway supports
-Added multiple features and capabilities to the IEC 61850, DNP3, OPC, and other protocol components of the Gateway (for example, the Gateway now supports Double Bit Binary Inputs for DNP3 and has increased support for Report Control blocks in IEC 61850)
-Added mapping ability between IEC 60870-6 (ICCP/TASE.2) command mdo's and ODBC mdo's
-Updated OpenSSL library to version 1.0.1g that protects against Heart Bleed vulnerability
-Added diagnostics related to database updates and input processing
-Added ability for polled point sets to be read as an array in 61850, significantly improving the reading of large polled point sets
- Added enhancements to ODBC Client, ChannelActiveControl for IEC 61850 Client v3.01.661
- Made improvements in memory handling for 61850 clients; Added protocol analyzer diagnostic messages for an OPC AE Client; Added additional statistics MDOs for 61850 clients for the request and response queues
- First public release with bidirectional support for IEC 60870-6 (ICCP/TASE.2) and IEC 61850 Server; Added IEC 61850 Ed. 2 support.
- Added IEC 61850 client, ICCP Server, and ODBC client.
- Added support for OPC AE client.
- Added support for DNP3 Data Sets and Device Attributes.
- Successfully completed OPC certification and interoperability testing.
- Successfully completed third-party DNP3 Conformance Testing.
- Added support for mapping Slave points to other Slave points.